Adult Dating

Default Men pleasuring themselves

According to a study, 1 in 400 men is able to give himself a blow job. He is either small with a huge equipment or really flexible. The fact is that there are men out there who can such their own dick! Until now, I thought this was only a myth, but it turns out to be true. The question is, can you do it? Did you even try? If you could, would you do it? And would you spit or swallow?
    I know that if I were a man, I would do it. It;s just masturbating, so why not? I would was my mouth afterward. There are definitely women who can pleasure themselves orally (see the Chinese acrobats), but unfortunately I;m not that flexible. I still need help form others (human or objects). So? What are your answers to my questions?

I do not think I can do it, I would not do it ever and I would definitely not swallow. What am I, gay?

Defiantly can't do.

Hell I struggle to tie my boot laces.

LOL Well i work as a camgirl and saw 1 guy do it!! he couldnt go very far down but still could suck it none the less!! I always thought it was a myth to. LOL was a funny sight i have to admitt
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by XXXMSN View Post
    LOL Well i work as a camgirl and saw 1 guy do it!! he couldnt go very far down but still could suck it none the less!! I always thought it was a myth to. LOL was a funny sight i have to admitt
    :P
    I bet.