Something that gets overlooked much too often during the Christmas season is your sex life. That might sound simplistic or unsurprising, depending on what your life is like during this time of year. It can often be difficult to find the time or energy for having sex with all of the shopping, decorating, cooking, and working on top of it all. There is something you must keep in mind, however. Having a good sex life can be an outlet for stress as well as just something that keeps you connected to your partner during the holidays. You should never let too many things get in the way of having a wonderful, healthy, happy sex life at any time. That means the holidays, too. Following are seven tips to help you have a happy sex life during the Christmas holidays:
- Lose any inhibitions: Use that holiday eggnog to loosen you up a bit and have some unrestrained fun in the bedroom, or living room, or even the kitchen, if you like. Alcohol is a well-known relaxer and, if you imbibe just the right amount, you and your partner might enjoy some new sexy moves.
- Fantasy fulfillment: Once the two of you have enjoyed a kiss under the mistletoe, you might want to try whispering your hottest secret fantasy into each other’s ears. Keep in mind that this can be any sort of fantasy that rocks the world for both of you. From wearing costumes to finding public places where you can show your passion for each other; the world is your oyster. Some of those Christmas decorations might have a totally different meaning after this.
- Stuff stockings with naughty things: Consider giving each other naughty items in your stockings. These can be anything from edible panties and massage oil to other fun toys that the two of you can use when no one else is around. Actually, you might want to have separate stockings for this if you plan to be around other family members or kids when you dig through your stockings. Having “clean” stockings as well as “naughty” ones will take care of this issue.
- Sex coupons: Spend some time writing love coupons and then tie them onto candy canes. These coupons can be cashed in at any time and should be filled with sexy, fun things that you can do to and with each other. The redeeming of the coupons can also be set up in a sexy way.
- Rewarding Santa: After a long, hard night delivering gifts to all of those good girls and boys, Santa will be ready for his reward. Serve him some cookies and milk while wearing a very special Mrs. Claus outfit. That will surely warm him right up and get him ready for a hot time with you.
- Make a present of yourself: Dress in something shiny and sexy, then step into a large, pre-wrapped box. This will have your partner’s name on it and placed near the Christmas tree. Obviously, do this when you know that you will not be in that box for very long. When this special gift is opened by your partner, you can continue with presenting him with his holiday gift.
- Romantic getaway for two: If you find that you just need a break from everything and there has not been enough time to spend with each other; book a romantic getaway for just the two of you. This can be at a resort or a bed and breakfast or just camping under the stars. Either way, all you need to do is be sure that the two of you are alone for a little while in order for you to reconnect.
- Cuddle: Something that is a lost art is that of cuddling. If, at the end of a day spent preparing for Christmas, both of you are just totally worn out, you do not have to engage in some acrobatic sexual activity. The two of you can just settle down on a love seat or in bed and just cuddle. There is closeness with that and it could easily lead to kissing and then passionate touching and clutching. Many times, cuddling serves as the beginning of foreplay, which leads to some pretty great sex.
- Eat finger food off each other: What is more decadently delicious than strawberries dipped in whipped cream placed strategically upon your bodies and eaten from them? Then, there is honey or peanut butter that can be placed in some extremely sexy sensitive areas on the body and licked away. Actually, when it comes down to it, you can experiment with all sorts of foods that are tasty as well as sensual.
The point of these tips is to give you some ideas to start. Once you get going, your creativity will most likely begin to grow and continue to do so. Remember, you can still enjoy some happy, healthy sex even during such a mad time as Christmas!