Jayne a 34 year old woman from Edmonton North London is looking for discreet relationships. Jayne’s characteristics follows:
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Light Blonde
Hair Length: Short
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Favourite Position:Doggy Style
Jayne is looking for:
Looking for very well endowed good looking bull or Bulls to make hot wife and husbands fantasies come true.
If you guys could help us with this message me with your details and photo please and we can take it from there.
Here are some of the things Jayne enjoys:
Oral – receiving, Oral – giving, Anal, Mutual Play, Role Playing and Public games
Bev, 31 Wallasey, Merseyside seeks married dating
Eye Colour: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian / White
Marital Status:Unhappily Married
Playing Safe: With a new partner
Favourite Position: Rear Entry
Bev’s interests includes:
Adult movies at home, S&M clubs, Visiting adult shops, Oral – receiving, Oral – giving, Anal, Mutual Play, Role Playing, Voyeurism, Cross dressing and Public games
Profile of the day will delight guys in Scotland, especially in Livingston, Lothian where 25 year old Cynthia is looking for adult contacts. She is recently separated and looking for some male attention.
Cynthia loves men with stamina to give it to her in her favorite position: Doggy Style.
If you live not too far from Cynthia, give her a should and you may be able to make music together. Full dating profile below:
Cynthia’s Dating Profile
Hair Colour:Light Blonde
Build: A Little Curvy
Ethnicity:Caucasian / White
Playing Safe?:With a new partner
Favourite Position:Doggy Style
Other naughty stuff that interests Cynthia includes: Night clubs, Adult movies at home, Visiting “Special” shops, Oral – receiving, Oral – giving, Anal and Mutual Play.
For most people in the younger generation, older people having sex can be quite the confusing topic. They either are insatiably curious about what goes on in the bedrooms of couples in their twilight years or they simply do not want to imagine anything that might be happening in there. Something that nearly always baffles these young people is how to ask questions about the sex lives of older people. Even if they deny it, the young want to know what the older and wiser couples are doing regarding having sex.
If you are a part of that younger generation, following are some questions that you may have always wanted to know about older people and sex but have been afraid to ask:
- Are they really doing it? Yes, they really are doing it! Older people of all ages are definitely having sex and loving every minute of it! You may wonder how anyone can be so certain that sexual delights are happening among the older set. For one thing, the Centers for Disease Control states that the STD rate in the older age group is on the rise. In addition, new HIV infections are growing much faster in people over 50. That says that the older people are, indeed, having sex and that they are not being very safe about it.
- Why are older people not having safe sex? There is a very simple explanation for this. When these older couples were young, the only real thing that they guarded against was pregnancy. Many young people were not even aware that such things as STDs existed. Therefore, the condom or the withdrawal method worked to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Obviously, women past menopause are not running a risk of getting pregnant so why use a condom? Those people that were not taught about STDs will also not worry about having unprotected sex because they don’t worry about catching anything unpleasant or even deadly.
- How long can you keep having sex? Happily, this is an individual answer rather than a collective one. Older people can keep having sex as long as it feels good! A study of 6,201 people aged 50 to 90 that was published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior discovered that 54 percent of men and 31 percent of women in this group study reported that they were engaging in sex at least two times a month. Thankfully, there are many medical advances these days that allow older people to still enjoy some carnal delights well into their years.
- Do the body parts still work the same? Yes, with a few slight differences. Studies have reported that men struggled to achieve and/or maintain an erection about 39 percent of the time, with women saying that their sex drive was too low 32 percent of the time. Obviously, any health issues worked against a successful coupling. Some things are always going to be the same, though. Men stated that they worried about their performance while most of the women were satisfied for the most part.
- Do older couples just cuddle instead of having sex? A lot of them do, yes. But you should never criticize the benefits of some good old fashion cuddling. About 31 percent of men and 27 percent of women reported in a study that they kiss and pet on a regular basis. This says that many couples are not stopping there. They are still having “make out” sessions that lead into actual sexual intercourse.
- Isn’t sex between two old people just funny? It sure is not funny to them! Old people being in love and having sex is not “cute”. It is just as serious as it was back when they were in their 20s. If you are one of those young people who find older people having sex to be funny, you should be ashamed of yourself. Obviously, older couples having sex can have fun while doing so just as younger ones do, but that is a completely different thing.
- Do older people actually masturbate? It might shock you to know that older people get that special itch that needs to be scratched just like anyone else blessed with good health and natural urges. When those urges strike, older people tend to them just like younger people. In fact, according to some studies that have been conducted, 30 percent of older men and 16 percent of older women admitted to pleasuring themselves.
There you have it! Seven questions that you have probably wanted to know about older people having sex but were afraid to ask. Hopefully, this has helped you to understand a bit more about older people and how they have sex. Just keep in mind that everyone grows older and you will be that older person having sex one day, if you are lucky. Join our mature adult dating section to find your singles over 50s for one night stands.
Couples are always trying to find new and different ways to spice up their sex lives. The need for this has nothing to do with falling out of love with each other or even that they are bored with each other. It simply means that, at times, many couples need something a little extra to amp up their passionate encounters. One way to do this is by going on some sexual adventures for a bit of exploration. Doing things this way never fails to bring couples that much closer together. Sometimes, a little exploration in this area is all that is needed to light that spark and ignite some rather impressive fireworks.
In order to get you off to a great start in these sexual adventures to explore as a couple, following are 5 ideas that you can begin trying this very night:
- Romantic Sex: Romance has always played a huge role in the art of an exciting sexual encounter. That is why this type of sex is a great place to start your exploration. What romantic sex means to each individual will be different. For example, a traditional romantic setting may include such things as candlelight, sexy music, and lingerie. Other couples may find camping out and making love under the stars to be romantic. Still other couples will find a weekend getaway together at a lovely bed and breakfast to be exactly what the love doctor has ordered. You simply find what says “romance” to you and follow that particular path into an encounter that exceeds your most seductive dreams.
- Healthy Sex: You might be wondering about this category but it really makes more sense than it may seem at first. A lot of healthy sex has to do with the mindset of each individual. The first thing that everyone should understand is that sex is a very healthy part of living. Healthy sex means having a choice, being playful, loving yourself and your partner, caring, warmth, honesty, shared intimacy, comfortable, mutual desire, building trust, sensual touching, enjoyable, satisfying, fun, relaxing and, most of all; it is deserved by you and your partner. It means that you do not let negative influences ruin the experience for you. Just enjoy yourself!
- Quickie Sex: Nearly everyone has engaged in, what is popularly known as, a quickie. This type of coupling can be one of the most intense of all sexual encounters. You are basically giving into the feelings of the moment and going with them. A quickie has little or nothing to do with romance. It is more about lust. Quickie sex can be indulged in just about anywhere that you can find a bit of privacy. For example, suppose you are in the kitchen preparing a meal together and the mood just strikes you. This is when standing up is a great position as well as the woman sitting on the edge of a counter or dining table with the man between her thighs. There is usually no foreplay involved other than some passionate kissing and tearing away of clothing. The main thing about having a quickie is to give into it and do not try to fight it.
- Outdoor Sex: Having sex in the great outdoors can be some of the most exciting that exists. It can also encompass every kind of sex. Outdoor sex can be romantic, healthy and even fast. Many couples love doing everything outside whether it is primitive camping, hiking through the woods or wilderness, boating, kayaking and any other myriad of activities that are best enjoyed out in the fresh air and sunshine. These couples are the ones who also love to get natural in nature. While out hiking in the woods, the couples duck behind a tree and engage in a bit of carnal delight. Primitive camping provides many opportunities for outdoor sex. You can even choose to physically enjoy each other on a private beach or your balcony, if you have one. There are many adventures to be had with outdoor sex and they should not be missed.
- Movie Sex: Before you get confused, it is important to note that movie sex does not mean that you have sex inside of a movie theater. What this means is having the type of sex that you see in the movies. Think of that pottery wheel scene between Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze as they steamed up the big screen in Ghost. For even more excitement, check out the sex in Chinatown scene in the movie Crank. If you like the wilder side of sex, there are plenty of examples in Fifty Shades of Gray between Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson. Of course, you cannot forget the highly romantic wedding night scene in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1. Bella and Edward had waited a long time to be together and their first sexual experience shows that.
There you have it! Five different ways to spice up your own sex life. Nothing will rev up your sexual encounters like a bit of pleasure exploration. Don’t let anything hold you back from at least trying some of these activities.